[GEMPAK #ELM-268498]: Problem gempak 5.11.4 build on Mac OS X 10.5

Hi Neil,

It was recently pointed out on gembud how the MTMACH parameter should be set to
a little endian type for an Intel Mac in $GEMPAK/include/MCHPRM.Darwin, so try
setting MTMACH=MTLNUX. Another user who had these Undefined symbols errors
during the build changed this MTMACH and reported a successful build.

-Michael

> Had a chance to look at this?
> First lab class is next Tues. in a lab full of intel iMacs. Hope to
> get a good gempak build by then .. else will have to rely on gempak on
> linux in a dual-boot situation. But I like things simple.
>
> Can you get back to me soon on this?
> Thanks,
> -Neil
> ---
> Neil Smith         address@hidden
> Comp. Sys. Mngr., Atmospheric Sciences
>

> On Aug 19, 2009, at 6:26 PM, Unidata GEMPAK Support wrote:
>

> > Neil Smith,
> >
> > Your Ticket has been received, and a Unidata staff member will
> > review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this
> > new Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the Subject:
> > line on all correspondence related to this Ticket.
> >
> >    Ticket ID: ELM-268498
> >    Subject: Problem gempak 5.11.4 build on Mac OS X 10.5
> >    Department: Support GEMPAK
> >

> > Please let us know how we can assist you any further.
> >
> > Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: ELM-268498
Department: Support GEMPAK