[GEMPAK #FWF-889909]: Nmap problem in GEMPAK5.11.4

Hi James,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I have been able to reproduce some
of the problem you reported but am still working on a solution.  It appears
that the core dumps on grid selection are a recent problem, can you confirm
this?  I don't believe I encountered this problem or heard of it from any other
users before your ticket.

The XmScale warnings indicate that the number of menu choices are either more
than what a slider bar can index, or a menu may have 0 options.  Generally this
warning can be ignored, but if the slider menu is not displaying then obviously
there's a problem that needs to be addressed.

I have not built GEMPAK on a Mandriva system so I'm unsure of any
system-specific configuration needed for GEMPAK, but I'm going to take a guess
that the problem is related to how your system is linking to openmotif.

Two things:

* What version of openmotif are you using?

* Can you please send your Makeinc.linux64_g77

Michael
Unidata User Support

> Hi,
>
> I'm starting to think my problem with nmap2 isn't resolvable. However,
> I'd like to get some confirmation to that effect. My initial message was
> sent out on 14 September.
>
> James

Ticket ID: FWF-889909
Department: Support GEMPAK