[GEMPAK #SOW-347404]: compile issues

Patrick,

the error in your make.out

"/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.11.4/gempak/include/geminc.h:57:22: error: Xm/XmAll.h: No
such file or directory"

indicates that the Motif include file, XmAll.h was not found on your system.
This means that the compiler doesn't have the correct path for the files or
that the Motif development libraries aren't installed.   If you don't have the
Motif libraries you'll need to install them and try the build again.  If you do
have them you'll want to edit

~gempak/NAWIPS/config/Makeinc.linux_gfortran

and set MOTIFINC and MOTIFLIBS to the correct paths.

Best,

Michael

> greetings,
>
> After running into segmentation fault issues trying
> to plot /model/sst data using gempak 5.11.1 I decided
> to try compiling 11.4 in the hopes that if successful,
> I could make the binaries available for download
> to others.
>
> Unfortunately attempting a compile with both csh
> and sh, failure has ensued. The failure was immediate
> using csh, with partial /bin/sh success.
>
> the system is Debian version: cat /etc/debian_version
> 5.0.3
>
> uname -a
> Linux wn4.hamweather.net 2.6.26-2-686 #1 SMP Sun Jun 21 04:57:38 UTC
> 2009 i686 GNU/Linux
>
> Rather than sending large attachments, I have placed
> the outfiles here:
> http://wn.hamweather.net/unidata/
>
> if you wish to shell to the system, for the next
>
> cheers,
>
> --patrick

Ticket ID: SOW-347404
Department: Support GEMPAK