[GEMPAK #BJJ-948087]: gddiag: Gempak 5.11.4 segfaults and/or no grids during gdgwrt().

I have released an updated source distribution of GEMPAK 5.11.4 which can be
downloaded from

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/

These updates include bug fixes to grid diagnostic routines which were causing
the grid problems you reported.  If this gris issue still exists, you may wish
to download and rebuild the latest 5.11.4 and see if this solves the problem.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: BJJ-948087