[GEMPAK #DPN-938735]: no data written by dc* progs

Hi Eric,

re:
> Sysadmin disabled IPv6 on blackhawk, but the dc* behavior is unchanged.

Was the machine rebooted after the IPv6 configuration change?

re:
> Truly frustrating to say the least, especially since COD is running on
> 64bit debian-lenny and did not need to disable IPv6.

Now, that is an interesting bit of information!

re:
> If there is anything else you can think of that we could try, I'm open to
> ideas.

All I can offer is our willingness to logon and look around to see if
anything jumps out at us.  Would this be at all possible?

Ticket ID: DPN-938735
Department: Support GEMPAK