[GEMPAK #PKR-554453]: .gem to .nc

Pete-

The netCDF-Java library doesn't go the other way, unfortunately.

What's the source of the netCDF files?  There is dcreanal which converts NARR
reanalysis netCDF files to GEMPAK.  Otherwise, I don't know of a generic netCDF
to GEMPAK.  One problem is that mapping netCDF variable names to GEMPAK
variable names is not just straightfoward.

Can you upload the netCDF file and the resulting GEMPAK files to:

and I'll take a look to see if anything jumps out at me?

Thanks.

Don

Ticket ID: PKR-554453
Department: Support GEMPAK