[GEMPAK #IPW-599222]: gdlist issue

My next piece of advice if you're still experiencing trouble is to download the
full GEMPAK 5.11.4 source from

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/index.jsp

and manage a clean build.  I suspect the version you currently have is 6-9
months old and likely contains a few bugs here and there, mostly in grid
diagnostics and the GUI (NPROGS).

Of course I can assist you with any build questions or problems you may run
into, just send them my way.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata