[GEMPAK #CJC-964157]: Error installing GEMPAK patch for GOES-13

Hi Frank,

I can't exactly what the problem is, but building this patch on top of 5.9.3
certainly would be a strong candidate.  Did you try the usual "make clean"
before "make all" and found the same result?  If so I would recommend grabbing
the current 5.11.4 source for a clean build.  I'll be glad to help with that.

Michael James
Unidata

> Upon following directions to install the patch related to GOES-13, I have
> obtained the following error:
>
> [root@ldm im]# pwd
> /usr/local/ldm/GEMPAK5.9.3/gempak/source/gemlib/im
> [root@ldm im]# make all
> make: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
> Is the problem related to the fact that I am running and old version of
> GEMPAK?  Maybe I just need another coffee. : )
>
> peace,
> Frank Marsik

Ticket ID: CJC-964157
Department: Support GEMPAK