[GEMPAK #IBB-526938]: NSHARP problem

Pretty sure I have a line on the problem from how the text station
name/number is displayed in one of the imaged you previously attached.

I'll talk to Tom and get the login info for your machine tomorrow and do
some quick debugging (do you know if debugging is turned on for your
GEMPAK build? if not we may have to rebuild).

Best,

Michael

Ticket ID: IBB-526938
Department: Support GEMPAK