[GEMPAK #DMR-506008]: Adding New Entries to IMGTYP.TBL

Michael,

I have the MODIS AREA files displaying with gpmap using the following line in
imgtyp.tbl:

MODIS                IR            0    255    111  2**30      1 GRAY

and I've attached my imgtyp.tbl

If you find problems with this, you might try replacing 2**30 with the full
band number 1073741824 to check.

Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: DMR-506008