[GEMPAK #DMR-506008]: Adding New Entries to IMGTYP.TBL

Andrew,

You've got it.  Just pattern your custom lutfil on those that exist already in
$GEMTBL/luts/ and add the entry to imgtyp.tbl.

One thing to note is that you don't need all 256 colors specified - you can use
a small number of colors and they'll scale automatically for your image.

Michael
Unidata

Ticket ID: DMR-506008
Department: Support GEMPAK