[GEMPAK #ETB-257295]: Final release 6.2.0. compile issues under Solaris

Not sure why you received the error about -lm, but I added $(SYSLIBS) to the
makefile and had no trouble with x86.  I've attached the new makefile for
$GEMPAK/source/programs/gd/gdpvsf/

Michael

> I noticed that the code for gdpvsf was not in the last update you sent me.  I
> tried adding SYSLIBS to the Makefile in that dir, but it returned an error
> saying it did not know how to make -lm?

Ticket ID: ETB-257295
Department: Support GEMPAK