[GEMPAK #QVY-994686]: GEMPAK/Nsharp - yellow line

Patrick,

You are correct, the yellow line represents the base height of the lowest
inversion data, and is determined by the function show_inversion in
$GEMPAK/source/programs/gui/nsharp/xwvid3.c

Michael James
Unidata

> Hello.
>
> Occasionally, when running Nsharp, we see a yellow line that goes
> horizontally across the skew-T.  It seems to correlate to an inflection
> (base of an inversion).
>
> Can you tell me exactly what that is?
>
> Thanks,
> Pat

> Dr. Patrick S. Market
> Associate Professor of Synoptic Meteorology
> Dept. of Soil, Env. & Atmospheric Sciences
> University of Missouri
> 302 ABNR, Columbia, MO  65211
> Voice:  573-882-1496  /  Fax:  573-884-5070

Ticket ID: QVY-994686
Department: Support GEMPAK