Re: [GEMPAK #WNK-952376]: 20110315: request for Raytheon contact for AWIPS-II modification of LDM

Kevin,

> What would be the best way to get you all the code?  I'm not sure
> sending to a support email box is the right way.  If you want to talk
> about this early next week I can send my phone and you can feel free to
> contact me.

Assuming that you're using the original makefiles that came with the
distribution, then 1) go to the top-level source-directory of the
modified LDM package; 2) execute the command "make clean"; 3) execute
the command "pax -w . | gzip -c >/tmp/awips2-ldm.tar.gz"; and 4) email
me the file "/tmp/awips2-ldm.tar.gz" as an attachment.

--Steve