[GEMPAK #NXB-368161]: plot markers from gridded data

> I am trying to use gdplot3 to plot select grid points using the marker
> and colors attributes with type=M. The only thing I make work is to plot
> a plus sign at every grid point.

> Is there something I am missing?

other than a GDFILE definition, which i assume you have covered, the above
should work.  i've attached a tested file mark.nts, using the NAM shortcut for
GDFILE, which you should load into gdplot3 with the command "restore mark.nts"
(assuming the file is in the current working directory).

also attached is a gif of what I see.  can you confirm?

Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: NXB-368161
Department: Support GEMPAK