[GEMPAK #TED-560332]: snprof

Gustavo,

I'm looking in ~ldm/etc and see the pqact entries are pointing to GEMPAK5.11.1
tables while the current version if 6.2.0.  First thing you should do is
replace all entries of -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.11.1/gempak/tables with
-e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/NAWIPS/gempak/tables (this allows you to avoid having to
change these paths in the future, as long as you direct the ~gempak/NAWIPS/ to
the latest installed version).

Secondly, in ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf, you have line 59:

EXEC    "pqact"

Unless you have a reason for this that I don't know of it should be removed.
Thing is, I can't tell you if it's related to these *.gema files that are
showing up in data/gempak/upperair/, it's just a guess that it is.

Update the table directory in *ALL* of the pqact files being referenced in
ldmd.conf and remove line 59 above, then stop and stop the LDM once again and
we'll take a look (and cross our fingers that this solves the problem).

For what it's worth, I copied some of the _upa.gem files over to my own machine
and saw the same error not being able to read them, so it's clear that the
files are not being written correctly.

Best,

Michael (Not Michele)
Unidata