[GEMPAK #MQO-275315]: GEMPAK6.4.0 REHL6 install error - undefined reference to `cst_rspc'

Hi Andrew,

These are the _nc and _gf build errors I mentioned were fixed in the latest Nov
4 source package.

And openmotif 2.3.3 source build should be fine now.  Had some issues with
fedora 14 in the past that were cleared up by dropping back to 2.3.1 but that's
not the case anymore.

For your _txt builds you'll want to follow the LIBINC_NC or LIBINC_GF
definitions in each Makefile, which should include both $(GEMLIB) and
$(CGEMLIB) *after* $(XMLLIB) and $(ZLIB).

-Michael

> While attempting to install GEMPAK6.4.0 on a RHEL6 i386 box,
> I am running into install issues when compiling:
> gdwind_nc     gdwind_gf
> gdplot2_nc    gdplot2_gf
> gdplot3_nc   gdplot3_gf
> gpolyg_nc    gpolyg_gf