[GEMPAK #KUT-192301]: Gempak install

Hi Maria,

The XmScale error "the specified scale value is less than the minimum scale
value" indicates that a call to a motif function isn't passing the correct
parameter, though the reason for this isn't clear.

What operating system are you using, and is your OpenMotif build from source?
If not, a clean source build of 2.3.3
(http://motifzone.com/files/public_downloads/openmotif/2.3/2.3.3/openmotif-2.3.3.tar.gz)
 usually cleans up any NPROG programs with Motif.

Michael James
Unidata

> I send to you a picture from the error. Maybe this way you can understand
> better.
> I need resovle this very fast, my boss ask for this.
> Thank so mush for the help...
>
> See you

Ticket ID: KUT-192301
Department: Support GEMPAK