[GEMPAK #NFN-393134]: NMAP2

Hi Maria,

The missing buttons and menus in the NMAP2 GUI appear this way because the
version of OpenMotif installed on your system is incompatible with
GEMPAK/NAWIPS.

GEMPAK 6.4.0 requires a source build of OpenMotif 2.3.3, which can be
downloaded from

http://motifzone.net/files/public_downloads/openmotif/2.3/2.3.3/openmotif-2.3.3.tar.gz

You'll need to unpack the tarball, CD into the directory openmotif-2.3.3 and
follow the standard "./configure & make & make install (as root)" to install
the package.

After which you'll need check and rebuild the GUI applications (everything in
$GEMPAK/source/programs/gui/)

Please let me know if you have any more questions about the process.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata

> See how my GEMPAK looks, what it is? Help me
>

> --
> Maria Luiza Martins

Ticket ID: NFN-393134
Department: Support GEMPAK