[GEMPAK #HTT-869970]: decoders for Mac OS 10.7?

Susan,

There is still a 'sprintf' call which is in the stacktrace of the segmentation
fault, according to your log.  There is no sprintf call in the new
decode_g2gnum.c file I sent you. Are you certain the rebuild and install was
completed without error?

From $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcgrib2/:

rm $OS_BIN/dcgrib2
make all >& make.out;
make install

when this completes, you should see a new dcgrib2 executable in $OS_BIN, and
the log file make.out will contain any errors that may have happened.  Please
send it along if you can.

Michael

> Hi Michael,
> I moved the file into that directory and rebuilt dcgrib2 . I am still getting
> the crash reports named dcgrib2, though. Latest one is attached. Maybe you
> can tell if this is different than the one before?
> tnx
> -sj

Ticket ID: HTT-869970
Department: Support GEMPAK