[GEMPAK #HTT-869970]: decoders for Mac OS 10.7?

which dcgrib2
/Users/ldm/decoders/dcgrib2

ls -la /Users/ldm/decoders/dcgrib2
-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 ldm  staff  896768 Sep  7  2011 /Users/ldm/decoders/dcgrib2

ls -latr $OS_BIN
-rwxr-xr-x    1 ldm  staff   7787456 Mar 21 12:39 dcgrib2

There it is!

Solution: The newly re-compiled dcgrib2 is in $OS_BIN and needs to be copied to
/Users/ldm/decoders/

Like I said, if there's a glibc problem then we'll likely see more of these
errors.  If that's the case we'll deal with them as they show up, but for now,
copying dcgrib2 (and any other re-built decoder) to the ldm/decoders/ directory
will put it in the right spot.

-Michael

> Michael,
> OK I tried again and this time dcgrib2's binary is dated today. It's still
> crashing. Here's the make.out and the log.
> -sj

Ticket ID: HTT-869970
Department: Support GEMPAK