[GEMPAK #WDZ-859813]: Solaris 10 GEMPAK 6.4.0 compile issues

Adam,

I believe I have a solution for you.   Should have been obvious earlier that it
was a socket problem, and a definition CSYSLIB was added for some builds of
GEMPAK 6.4.0, but not sol_gcc.

In $NAWIPS/config/Makeinc.sol_gcc

copy the last line (SYSLIBS) to another defiition (CSYSLIB), so the last two
lines in the file are:

SYSLIBS = -lm -lsocket -lnsl -lgen
CSYSLIB = -lm -lsocket -lnsl -lgen

The -lsocket is needed to build some of the programs/dc/ decoders, and is
provided by $CSYSLIB.

You should be able to made this one line addition, cd back to
$GEMPAK/source/programs/ to hit them all and go with "make all" to check that
this works.

Michael

Ticket ID: WDZ-859813
Department: Support GEMPAK