[GEMPAK #ARG-258687]: GEMPAK #SYG-598265 - I have problems compiling gempak6.6.0

Hi Victor,

I don't understand why the Xm libraries were put into
/usr/include/openmotif/xm/ as they should be in /usr/include/xm/.
/usr/lib64/libXm.so will be looking for them there.

Did you build openmotif from source?  if not I would recommend you do.  if so,
I can't guess why the header files were put where they are, but either moving
them to /usr/include/Xm/ or creating a soft link from /usr/include/Xm to
/usr/include/openmotif/Xm should solve the problem you're having.

Michael

> HI,  Michael
>
> Thanks for continuing to provide help.
> As I mentioned before. I'm installing the GEMPAK 6.6.0 in fedora 16 64
> bits. Following steps to compile reach and make.out file attached.
>
> I have problems with the path to the library Xm/XmALL.h. In my
> computer this is located in the following path:
> /usr/include/openmotif/Xm
>
> There are also other folders called openmotif:
> /usr/lib64/openmotif. Here are the following libraries:
> libXm.so4.0.3,libXm.so4,libXm.so,libUil.so4.0.3. etc.
>

> I made several attempts to correct this error but no luck. Editing the
> Makeinc.linux64_gfortran. also attached this file. to see the last
> modification I made to correct the error.
>
> Thanks again for your assistance.
>
> Best regards
>
> Victor Raul Rojas Pozo

Ticket ID: ARG-258687