[GEMPAK #CMQ-890445]: gempak5.11.4 fedora17

Ah, I see it now.  zlib is not installed, which is preventing the PNG lib from
building.

make sure both zlib and zlib-devel are installed on your system using the yum
package manager.

Additionally, I would recommend you build the latest GEMPAK 6.6.0 release
instead of the 5.11.4, there's a lot of table and map updates in addition to
more data file handling.

-Michael

> GEMPAK Support,
>
> I rebuilt completely, but when building I get errors. Attached is my make.out
> file.
>
> Thank you again,
> Jared Marquis

Ticket ID: CMQ-890445