[LDM #ZWH-604747]: NLDN data

Hi Marty,

re: run "ldd `which dcnldn`"

> I simply get ~/decoder/dcnldn

Hmm.  This is what I would expect from "which dcnldn".
The output I am interested in is that from 'ldd'.

Question:

- what is the operating system running on 'titan'?

re:
> i.e. the same as if i 'which' any of the other decoders.

OK.

re:
> I built GEMPAK earlier this year and with your help got ldm built and
> running. I just rebuilt the decoders in gempak and copied the dcnldn to
> ~ldm/decoders. (sorry,  my notes are sketchy and memory failed. I thought I
> copied all decoders from rossby). I stopped and started ldm. No lightning
> data yet, but let me let it run for a few hours to see what happens.

OK.  Even though we are not in lightning season, it shouldn't take that long
to receive some stroke data in the LIGHTNING (aka NLDN) datastream.  If the
problem has not been solved by copying the version of 'dcnldn' built on
'titan' to the ~ldm/decoders directory, then we will need to look hard at
'dcnldn' itself.

re:
> Thanks

No worries.