[GEMPAK #GUC-850621]: Help Install Gempak 6.7.0

Because GEMPAK is installed in a directory other than
"/home/gempak/GEMPAK6.7.0/" you will want to check that the file
"/home/forecast/GEMPAK6.7.0/Gemenviron" has the correct directory name:

The default on line 24 is:

   setenv NAWIPS /home/gempak/GEMPAK6.7.0

For your system this should be changed to

   setenv NAWIPS /home/forecast/GEMPAK6.7.0

Also you can check that environmental variables are set with the command "env |
grep GEM" and look for any line containing a GEMPAK directory.

If this is already set, let me know, I will have to investigate further.

> I'm running the command "make all > & make.out" in the "/
> home/forecast/GEMPAK6.7.0/" directory.
> This directory was created to decompress the tarball package.
> I followed all instructions in the installation guide.
> My system is Ubuntu x64.
> Help!
>

> 2012/11/8 Unidata GEMPAK Support <address@hidden>
>
> > Hi Angelo,
> >
> > What type of system is this?  Are you running "make all >& make.out" in
> > the GEMPAK6.7.0/ directory that is created after uncompressing the tarball
> > package?
> >
> > Michael
> >
> > > Good afternoon.
> > > My name is Angelo Pascualetti fron Direction Meteorology of Chile (in to
> > > WMO - World meteorological organizations)) and need help!
> > >
> > > I not can install the software Gempack 6.7.0.
> > > I run in my terminal make all >& make.out and give me the next error:
> > >
> > > make: *** /: Es un directorio.  Alto.
> > >
> > > I dont understand that!
> > > Help Please!
> > >
> > > --