[GEMPAK #RJR-299468]: GDPVSF Status

All of the changes are in the programs/gd/gdpvsf/ directory, so you do not need
to update to 6.8.0 (though it's always a good idea to have the latest code and
tables).

instead, if you download the contents of the gdpvsf directory and save them
over the previous version, then recompile (the "rm $OS_LIB/gdpvsf.s; make
everything" command in $GEMPAK/source/programs/gd/gdpvsf/)

-Michael

Ticket ID: RJR-299468
Department: Support GEMPAK