[Support #FDC-292084]: FW: GARP problems

Hi Ryan,

Sorry for the slow reply.  I was on travel (helping to put on a regional
workshop at SJSU) and didn't return until yesterday (Saturday) night...

re:
> Could you please look at the issue below from Mario and provide an insight on
> how I
> might be able to address this?

One thing to remember is that GARP is no longer a supported part of the
GEMPAK/NAWIPS release.  Your best resource for getting support on GARP-related
issues is the address@hidden email list.  Lots of long-term GEMPAK
and GARP users are subscribed to the 'gembud' list, and most are more than
willing to help other users out when asked.

Please be aware that one must be subscribed to any email list that we
maintain before being allowed to post to that list.  This is easily done
online as follows:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Support -> Mailing Lists
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/index.html#mailinglists

Click on the subscribe tab in the last page and choose the list(s)
you would like to be (un)subscribed to and then submit the request.
Please wait for confirmation that you have been subscribed to the
list before posting your inquiry to the list.

re:
> From: <Majcen>, Mario <address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>>
> Date: Friday, March 1, 2013 2:16 PM
> To: usher <address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>>
> Subject: GARP problems
>
> Ryan,
> I found a bug that prevents me from displaying certain types of data. For
> example, in
> GARP:
>
> When I try to plot horizontal cross section through model data and choose
> GFS, or Eta
> 212/212 model and try to plot data on isentropic surface, it doesn't let me
> enter the
> isentropic level.
>
> Also, when plotting horizontal cross sections i pressure coordinates, I can't
> change
> pressure levels, nor select "more>>" to change plot parameters.
>
> I can show it to you but if you send this over to Tom he will know what I'm
> talking
> about.
>
> -Mario

I am moving your question into our GEMPAK support area so that the appropriate
person in Unidata (Michael James) can see the post and, hopefully, be able to
respond with some pertinent information.

Ticket ID: FDC-292084
Department: Support GEMPAK