[GEMPAK #KSU-679066]: double free of barr in gempak/source/driver/active/gn/crnexz.c

Can you give me as much information as possible so I can try to recreate the
segfault?  What os, version of GEMPAK, gfortran/glibc version, what script
you're running, etc.

Michael

> Michael,
>
> Hmmm, the full gdb bt is attached.
>
> daryl
>

> On Wed, 10 Apr 2013, Unidata GEMPAK Support wrote:
>
> > I don't think this is where your problem is coming from.  either barr is
> > freed inside the for loop at line 173, or the break at 180 allows barr
> > to be freed at line 251.  If I'm missing something here let me know, but
> > the crnexz source looks sound.
> >
> > Michael

> > Ticket Details
> > ===================
> > Ticket ID: KSU-679066
> > Department: Support GEMPAK
> >

> --
> /**
> * Daryl Herzmann
> * Assistant Scientist -- Iowa Environmental Mesonet
> * http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu
> */

Ticket ID: KSU-679066
Department: Support GEMPAK