[GEMPAK #HZG-910353]: GEMPAK/Reanalysis data question

Hi Nathan,

I'm not sure if this is what you mean by real time (or near-real time), but the
NCEP NOMADS download page here may be your best bet.

http://nomad3.ncep.noaa.gov/ncep_data/index.html

Michael

> Hi, I have a quick question.  Is there any availability of real-time or
> near real-time GEMPAK files for reanalysis data?  Specifically I am
> interested accessing the last 30 days of reanalysis data into a GEMPAK
> file. I'm not aware of anything like this but I thought I'd check just
> to be sure.  Thanks for any help.
>
> Nathan

Ticket ID: HZG-910353
Department: Support GEMPAK