[GEMPAK #JZH-369433]: Decoders not working in fedora 17

Have you tried wget vs download in a browser?

As long as the wtch and warn files are put where GEMPAK programs can find them
(e.g. $GEMDATA/storm/wtch/), you will be able to display them.

Michael

> Hi Michael,
>
> I was wondering while you are working on the decoder issue (at least on my
> machine...lol) is if there is a way I can download watches and warnings via
> motherlode?  I went to the website (motherlode) that has the decoded and
> raw data but when I tried to download the decoded watch/warning files they
> wouldn't display on my system.  Would I need to ftp the data or was it
> "operator error" and I just need to save the files differently? I wrote a
> script to download the files and then moved them to the proper directory
> but when I tried to display the warning files on NMAP it crashed.
>
> KP

Ticket ID: JZH-369433
Department: Support GEMPAK