[GEMPAK #CEW-233266]: gdpoint vs. gdlist

After confirming different values between GDLIST and GDPOINT I suspect GDPOINT
needs some updating.  There were some updates to the grid diagnostic routines
in 2009-2010 that may not be accounted for at this time.

If GDPOINT is not essential for you here, I suggest not using it.  if it is
essential, it will take me a couple of days, I think, to find the problem, fix
it, test it and get back to you with an update.

-Michael

> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me!  I'm using gfunc = mag(grad(thta))

Ticket ID: CEW-233266
Department: Support GEMPAK