[GEMPAK #KHC-587345]: GEMPAK questions from Peru

Hi Marcial,

The XmScale error is an openmotif library issue.  I have seen it in the past on
systems which have trouble with the openmotif source build, and the fix was an
edit to a file used in the source build.  Can you tell me the following
information?

* What operating system, version number and if it is 32 or 64-bit?
* What version of openmotif you installed, and if you installed a binary
package or built from source?
* Do you have a log of the openmotif build?

Michael
Unidata

> 1. Here in Peru we have a computer running gempak (last version). NMAP2
> writes 3 times the next message and afterwards everything works fine
> but the zoom or map change does not work. I have searched UNIDATAs
> archives and found no solution. Any ideas?

> Warning:
> Name: scale
> Class: XmScale
> The specified scale value is less than the minimum scale value.

Ticket ID: KHC-587345
Department: Support GEMPAK