[GEMPAK #NVD-552590]: ensemble plotting

I suspect the error is due to using an alias "{gefs}" which has a YYYYMMDDHH
entry in $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl which is not the same date/time as that
defined by GDATTIM = 101205/0500f001

What happens if you change gdattim = first, or gdattim = f001 or gdattim = last?

-Michael

Ticket ID: NVD-552590
Department: Support GEMPAK