[GEMPAK #XLN-644903]: Adding FFA to nmap menu(GEMPAK6.10)

Hi James,

Well this is an annoying bug.  Only the first 60 items listed in datatype.tbl
will show in the MISC menu... the solution I'm going to use is to comment out
the various scatterometer ambiguities and have individuals uncomment to use.
For you, all you would need to do is edit $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl and
comment out the four WAMBG1|2|3|4 entries (lines 304-307)

-Michael
Unidata

> Hi,
>
> I installed GEMPAK6.10 on a CentOS6, 64 bit machine. All appears to
> function fine. However, I noticed one thing absent in the nmap2 menu. In
> the data type, "MISC" setting, there is no longer a "FFA"(flash flood
> watches) option. How can I restore that particular option? Also, is it
> possible for me to delete some of those added settings. I know how to do
> that with the grid model settings, but I'm stumped on this.
>
> Thanks for you help in advance.
>
> James
>
> --
> James Murakami
> Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
> Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
> University of California, Los Angeles
> 405 Hilgard Ave.
> Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565
>

> e-mail: address@hidden