[GEMPAK #GLZ-986601]: SGWH NMAP2 6.10.0 data display

Hi Jose,

I'm back from leave now.  The thing about SGWH and other scatterometer
data is how the decoding is tied to the name (SGWH, SGWH2, QSCT, etc.).
and NMAP2 will look in the directory specific in datatype.tbl for the
latest files back a few hours from current time.  therefore it is very
difficult to display a single / archived file.

if you can help me get a live stream of these files I could find a
faster solution.  Do you have an LDM pattern action entry for the SGWH
files?

-Michael

Ticket ID: GLZ-986601
Department: Support GEMPAK