[GEMPAK #ZTH-407575]: GEMPAK nagrib issue

Hi John,

Can you re-send the GDLIST input and output? The attached grid files isn't
necessary, when your previous email came in the files were removed.

I am looking over here for missing data -9999 or 0 values at the meridian but
not seeing any.  I am using the 1 degree GFS grib2 files from NCEP NOMADS ftp
server to check.

-Michael

Ticket ID: ZTH-407575
Department: Support GEMPAK