[GEMPAK #EYQ-721772]: a problem when plotting by GDCROSS

Hello Shu,

I am aware of this behavior with GDCROSS and am testing a new flag in the user
input to force data display to the surface rather than to the ground surface.
I will update you when I have something for you to try.

Michael
Unidata

> Hi,
> There is a problem when plotting PV contours in theta coordinate by gdcross.
> The contour lines are sometimes discrete (discontinuous) down near the
> surface (the attachment is an example). Can you please help me solve this
> problem? Thank you so much!
> Sincerely,
> Shu Meir Wang

Ticket ID: EYQ-721772