[GEMPAK #ZTH-407575]: GEMPAK nagrib issue

Hi John,

I'm stumped on this as well, but appreciate you sending along what you've
found, hopefully the information can be of use to the next person to encounter
this problem.  Curious if a full wipe and rebuild will return you to the state
where missing data were showing up.

-Michael

Ticket ID: ZTH-407575
Department: Support GEMPAK