[GEMPAK #IOX-855918]: gpmap

Additionally, if you want o see the stack trace yourself, after the core.$$$
file is generated you can run the following command:

gdb $OS_BIN/gpmap core.$$$ (full filename, replace the $$$ with the id number)

once inside gdb just type "w" for "where" and you should see the stack trace,
it will say something like gpmap.f:155 for the source file and the line number
where the seg fault occurred.

-Michael

Ticket ID: IOX-855918
Department: Support GEMPAK