[Support #NSB-410456]: Buffer area around maps

Hi Joe,

In order to fill the image area you have to play around with GAREA and the
image width;height in DEVICE.  For example, dimensions of 600;600 in DEVICE
with a GAREA that is roughly rectangular will leave you will black bars at the
top and bottom.

It may be that you've already done this and the best result you get is image
attached.  If so, send me back your full input for GDPLOT2 and I will take a
look myself.  I have good luck with

GAREA=22;-123;49.1;-64.5
PROJ = lcc/40;-100;40
DEVICE = gif|name.gif|900;600

-Michael James
Unidata Support

> Is there a way to get rid of the white buffer area on the sides and Bottom of
> the image?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Joe

Ticket ID: NSB-410456