[GEMPAK #JHB-527431]: Labels control, sfgram

Hi Luis,

The reason that the parameter names are being overlaid in the same position is
because you are running SFGRAM three times in your script, once to draw the
meteogram for TMPC and DWPC, and again to draw BRBM, and a third time to draw
SPED and P10M.

You should be able to plot all parameters in a single line using the !
demarcation to split what is scaled to the left and right.

For example (without formatting)

TRACE1   = TMPC;BRBM;SPED ! DWPC;;P01M

And then run a single instance of SFGRAM.

-Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: JHB-527431
Department: Support GEMPAK