[GEMPAK #DBT-870342]: Fatal Error during make process

Hi Benjamin,

I'd like to hear more about this problem.  But first thing I want to mention is
that I *just* updated the build process for GEMPAK7 in a number of areas, and
updated libxml2 and libxslt, which were causing build problems on some systems.

So, if you would update your source code to the latest 7-3 tarball or binary,
by visiting here, http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/

Try to re-build the system from scratch, and let me know if you experience the
same problem, and if so, please cut and paste the error to give me an idea of
what the problem is.

Lastly, I have to ask, are you not able to install the linux64 RPM on your
system?

Michael James
Unidata Program Center

> Full Name: Benjamin Hacker
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: GEMPAK 7-3
> Operating System: CENTOS 6.2 X86_64
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> I am receiving a fatal error in my GEMPAK make process.  I cannot figure
> out why this is happening.  Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Ben

Ticket ID: DBT-870342
Department: Support GEMPAK