[GEMPAK #LUO-186597]: GemPak dbiint fault

Hi Pete,

My first question is did you re-compile gdiint in addition to the libraries
after changing the value of LLMXGD?   If you can confirm this then I will try
the interpolation myself and see if I can find a solution for you.

Michael James
Unidata

> Hi,
>
> I am trying try interpolate a grid to a "GEM" grib model size of 1500 x
> 751:
>
> 1.       I have rebuild the gempak libraries using LLMXGD with a value
> of 2000000
>
> 2.       Dcgrib2 works from reading the gem grib model into a gempak
> model.
>
> 3.       When I try to use gdbiint to interpolate up a small model grid
> to the gem size I get a segmentation fault?
>
> run
>
> Building interpolation array for  1500 columns   751 rows
>
> Input grid file contains          191  grids
>
> Interpolating VREL    140325/0000F006                     80    -1 HGHT
>
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>

> If I use gdiint to interpolate down from the GEM model to a smaller grid
> it works.
>

> Any ideas,
>

> Thanks,
>
> Pete Sorensen

> recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
> information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
> prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
> message.

Ticket ID: LUO-186597
Department: Support GEMPAK