[GEMPAK #LUO-186597]: GemPak dbiint fault

Ok thank you.  I was able to successfully interpolate to 1500x751 grid using
the nam212, but I would like to try using the exact same input files and
GDBIINT input as you.

My process:

* use GDCFIL to create a CONUS grid size 1500x751
* used GDBIINT to interpolate the nam242 TMPK @0 none
* checked new grid with GDINFO and GDLIST to confirm interpolated data

What is you process?

-Michael

Ticket ID: LUO-186597
Department: Support GEMPAK