[GEMPAK #HXZ-866042]: use of gdcsv

Hi Pete,

I am not aware of any issue with multiple instances of gdcsv running, my only
thought is if more than one instance is writing to the same file, that could
obviously result in not seeing the file written correctly.

Is there anything which points to the source of the problem?  A particular
model, date/time, parameter to isolate?

Perhaps if I could hear more details about how gdcsv is being used, how many
instances, how frequently they run, etc.

-Michael James
Unidata

> We are using gdcsv in a multitasking environment -  launching many
> scripts in the background running gdcsv.  At times we are finding that
> gdcsv is not creating a csv file, but we are not seeing any errors or
> status messages.
>
> Is there an issue with running multi instances of gdcsv? Does anything
> need to be done with gplt, such as when to call gpend?

Ticket ID: HXZ-866042
Department: Support GEMPAK