[GEMPAK #NAG-770104]: VOR Locations

I can not speak for the folks at AWC, but I believe that they keep a current
file - linked before - and a separate table for GEMPAK use, so that decimal
error likely never existed in the GEMPAK table.  AWC is a center of NCEP, NCEP
is the NWS group who releases NAWIPS/GEMPAK for operational use.   Unidata is a
non-profit .edu who releases it then to the university research and academic
community with some changes, such as deeper tables for archived data.

If you would like your questions better answered about the VOR tables, I
suggest contacting the table's last author, Larry Hinson at the Aviation
Weather Center.  He will likely be glad to hear of the longitude bug that you
found in their table.

Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: NAG-770104