[GEMPAK #RCW-254473]: IN_COLR, gdplot2 and gdplot3, and version 7

Hi Larry,

You're right, this is bad, very bad.  I removed the IN_COLR calls from gdplot2
and gdplot3 just now and committed the change.

The two updated files are here if you want to wget them and re-build.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Unidata/gempak/master/gempak/source/programs/gd/gdplot2/gdplot2.f
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Unidata/gempak/master/gempak/source/programs/gd/gdplot3/gdplot3.f

Thanks for making me aware, these calls were added before I discovered that the
MAP input will accept color re-definition already (handled by  routines outside
of gdplot2/3).

-Michael

> There is a problem with the calls to IN_COLR in gdplot2.f and gdplot3.f of
> the source
> bundle for GEMPAK7.  IN_COLR returns the value 1 if the argument 'colors' is
> blank.
> In these two files, a non-zero return value causes 'proces' to be set to
> .false., preventing
> anything from being plotted.
> --
> Larry Oolman