[GEMPAK #YLI-320108]: IDD NEXRAD Level II Decoding

> Here is the entry in ldmd.conf:
> EXEC    "pqact -f ANY-NNEXRAD-CRAFT-NIMAGE /home/ldm/etc/pqact.gempak"
>
> My pqact.gempak contains both the NEXRAD2 I sent, and those CRAFT entries

Feed names "NEXRAD2" and "CRAFT" are the same, so you do not need both entries
in your file (both meaning NEXRAD2 and CRAFT, not both as in the two entries
we're talking about in this email).

I may be out of ideas here, everything appears to be set up correctly.  Double
check the following

* notifyme -vl - -f NEXRAD2
* ldmadmin watch
* directory path data/gempak/nexrad/ should be ~ldm/data/gempak/nexrad/
* might this have to do with using /home/ldm for ~ldm rather than
/usr/local/ldm?  I would not think so, but it's worth checking there are no
references to /usr/local in ~ldm/etc/ files

-Michael

Ticket ID: YLI-320108
Department: Support GEMPAK