[GEMPAK #OYU-916141]: Can not get decoders to run

> This is the error I get:
>

> I have also attached the config files for the system. Please let me know if
> you see anything that I am doing wrong
>
> Thanks!
> -F.Palokaj(See attached file: .bash_profile)(See attached file: Gemenviron)
> (See attached file: Gemenviron.profile)

The error that you see is because ntl is not in $PATH.  You can check this with
the command "which ntl", and then further check if the GEMPAK environmental
variables are sourced with the command "env | grep GEM" which will show all
envars with GEM in their name, and if you have sourced Gemenviron.profile you
will see many.

After this, you should try to source the Gemenviron.profile file manually from
the bash shell with the command ". /home/gempak/NAWIPS/Gemenviron.profile" and
confirm there are no errors (is ~gempak/NAWIPS/ a sym link to ~gempak/GEMPAK7/
??)

Also, I see in your bash_profile file that you are checking for the .bashrc
file and then sourcing it if it exists, and after that you are sourcing the
GEMPAK file, also if it exists.  My suggestion, if a new terminal window does
not source the envvars, is to start a new terminal window and manually enter
each command in the bash_profile and .bashrc files, in order, and watch the
terminal for any errors.

Ticket ID: OYU-916141
Department: Support GEMPAK